Free Sex Advice

Stimulate Your Sex Life With Our Free Sex Advice

Categories


Nerve.com’s Jen Miller goes back to school to see whether she can learn anything about giving a better blow job.

Experiment:
To become a scholar of and to achieve excellence in the field of cocksucking by attending a class on the art of fellatio.

Hypothesis:
State your hypothesis in the form of a prediction that can be verified by the results of the experiment.

Upon graduating from art school, I promised myself that I would never again grace the halls of academia. I broke this rule only once, to take a class on Tolkien at The Learning Annex. But when a fellow Nerve contributor e-mailed me an E-vite for a class on how to give better blowjobs, I knew it was time to strap on my thinking cap, dust off the Trapper Keeper and bust out the kneepads. I got my B.F.A. in sculpture, so my continued education will be in a far more useful field. Sucking dick is a skill that can be employed time andtime again to great effect. But does the perfect blowjob exist, and can such skills be taught in a class? Can a small-mouthed woman like myself achieve such greatness? Will I become the Zamfir of the skin flute, or will I fail to make beautiful music on my lover's organ?
Read On...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives